Planning a Destination Wedding & More! – with The Kiwi Wedding Podcast
We had the absolute pleasure of sitting down with Lydia from The Kiwi Wedding Podcast. In this episode we deep dive into the world of planning a destination wedding. From finding the perfect wedding venue, how to make your money go further, the planning process from start to finish and all of the wedding day tips and tricks in between that you don’t want to miss.
If you have been thinking about getting married overseas, then this podcast episode is a must watch as we also chat about a destination wedding being a more affordable option than a local wedding.
Lydia is no stranger to The Wedding Planner Team. We have collaborated in the past, as she was our fabulous photographer for our styled shoot at The Hotel Britomart.
- Introductions 2:29
- How the Destination Wedding Planner process works from start to finish 4:20
- The difference between a Legal Marriage vs Blessing / Symbolic Ceremonies 9:15
- Tips on picking the Perfect Destination Wedding Package
- Wedding Venue Red Flags 11:36
- Wedding Venue Green Flags 15:29
- How much does the Average Destination Wedding Cost? 20:42
- Destination Wedding Money Saving Tips! 22:15
- Q&A – Ask us anything 27:49
- About The Wedding Planner & What we do! 40:28
As always don’t forget to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Wedding Day Content.
You can also listen to the Podcast Episode Here:
You can follow The Kiwi Wedding Podcast for more Episodes Here:
Don’t know where to start planning your destination wedding?
We hold your hand throughout the whole process of booking your perfect destination wedding package.
Book a chat with the Weddings Down Under team to find out more! Get in Touch
We hope you have enjoyed this episode and it has helped inspired you to have your dream wedding day overseas!